Sunday 17 February 2013

NOTD - with L'oreal Confetti


Just a quick post today to show you my new love for L'oreal's unique top coat - 'Confettis'. It is similar to Illamasqua's speckled nail varnishes but also contains white particles. It is a snip of the price at just £4.99, (Illamasqua's are £14.50).


Underneath I paired it with 2 coats of Barry M's 'Berry Ice Cream', however you only need 1 coat of the 'Confetti' to achieve the desired effect. I really like the fact that the particles aren't raised - it's a pain when glitter nail varnish catches on your tights! Hopefully it will also be easier to remove than glitter. I think I'll have a lot of fun trying this top coat with different colours; it definitely works best with pastels.

I picked this up in a Boots on Oxford Street as it's not available nationwide yet - although seems to be available online!

7 comments:

  1. Love the combination you have chosen, I'm going to have to hunt these down ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! reminds me of Revlon's girly :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does look like the speckled Illamasqua polishes! Love this look :)

    Ellie | Ellalogy 

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks amazing! Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know :)

    allaboutjoann.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. another nail trend i'll have to try, sigh. :)

    i have that purple on my nails right now! so divine - always go back to it time and again!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely and cute looking nails;)X


    http://throughartrelatedtofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete