Thursday 3 January 2013

My Festive week in photos #16


I hope you have all had a fantastic Christmas and New Year! Mine was generally chilled, which was a great change from all the hustle and bustle of London. I love living in the city but I love visiting my home in Dorset just as much. My sister and I cooked Christmas lunch this year; including a gorgeous cranberry and meringue pie. So knackering, I have sympathy for mums everywhere that slave cooking the Christmas lunch!

The Ritz Christmas tree and gold leaf cocktail, New Look jewellery from myself to myself, our decorations, Christmas pie, Bryn with his favourite present and New Year fireworks on Blackheath hill.


I hope blogging in 2013 will be more regular and I'm going to make a conscious effort to comment on posts more - as I know I love reading your comments!


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos! That pie sounds delicious, and I love the jewellery you picked!

    xx Ellie
    www.ellalogy.com 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cocktails at The Ritz?! Awww lucky you :) Love the collar too! xo

    ReplyDelete