Tuesday 13 November 2012

My week in photos #14


Holographic clutch - H&M, my new H&M Lana Del Rey dress, Oxford Street, Bow shoe-clips in H&M, Smiles, Topshop booties, Topshop scarf, St Pauls.

Apologies for my lack of updating; I have finally moved flat and am absolutely loving it, (let's hope living with the boyfriend doesn't drive me mad!) I have also started a new job this week in ad sales at IPC magazines, which so far is really good!

So all change, but now I'm getting settled hopefully there will be more regular posts soon :)



2 comments:

  1. You look so beautiful with dark red lipstick! Love your pictures, have fun getting settled in your new flat and new job!

    x Ellie @ Ellalogy 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cath, huge congratulations to you on your new job, sounds wonderful! Lovely purchases you've made there too :) x

    ReplyDelete