Saturday 7 July 2012

Toile De Jouy

Toile De Jouy is a print I have always loved so wanted to do a quick post 
to show you a wish list of products that are available now on the high street.



The stunning pink dress with cut out shoulders is £40 here from Topshop (also available in yellow) and I will definitely be hunting it down in the shop! The second dress I have been hovering my mouse over for ages but the weather at the moment has put me off! I love the drop hem effect too. It is in the sale at £19 here from 18 and East. The scalloped shorts are also from 18 and East and are £28 here. The blazer and puffball skirt are from ASOS here and are £60 and £35. I also included two bedsets as I am currently on the hunt for new bedding! The bottom right is from M&S and is up to £45 here whilst the top picture is IKEA and is £20.99 here

I love the delicate nature of the bedding although don't think I could persuade my boyfriend to agree on it... Even though the IKEA set is a great price I think the quality of the M&S bedding would last longer and feel softer. After primark bedding I feel it's time for a treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment