Friday 15 June 2012

HAUL! M&S, H&M and Zara...



Been having a bit of a crazy shopping week and have quite a big haul to show!
Don't feel guilty for any of it though because they are all amazing buys...


I mainly started off by raiding the Marks and Spencer sale that started Thursday. It was quite a small sale but I found some gems in there. It seems more and more sales are popping up now, Dorothy Perkins and Miss Selfridge started yesterday but it's Topshop and Zara that I'm most crossing my fingers for!



White long tank with spikes £19.99 @ Zara                     Yellow scoop top £9.50 @ M&S
Galaxy Print Bikini £34.50 @ M&S


Flecked vest £5.99 @ H&M         Shorts £25 @ M&S
Necklace £7.99, Skull keyring lipgloss £1.99, GreenGlitter nail varnish £1.99,  Silver spike earrings £3.99 all @ H&M


Make up Palette £6, Nail Varnishes £3.50, all @ M&S.

I'm not going on holiday this year and so don't actually have any use for the bikini in this weather, but I fell in love with it so had to have it! I think the make up palette has stunning colours and I can't wait to try it out, great reduction on it also. The necklace and earrings from H&M are actually a lot lighter than they look, which is always a bonus. And the skull lipgloss smells of juicy watermelons, so recommend picking that up.

No comments:

Post a Comment