Friday 29 June 2012

7 days 7 dresses

This is my entry for the 7 days 7 dresses competition made by the lovely Kirsty at
Fashion Champagne teamed with New Look.
The aim of the competition was to pick 7 dresses off the New Look website that you could wear from Monday to Sunday with a creative twist.
I decided to theme my selection by using inspiration from the Spring/Summer 2012 trends!
I had great fun creating these outfits so I hope you enjoy reading it.


Monday


Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday


Friday


Saturday


Sunday


All items are on the New Look Website, there's some really good stuff on there 
at the moment!

Also you may notice I have a new logo, it was kindly designed by the brilliant Murray Somerville. Check out his illustrations on his blog here.


1 comment:

  1. Heya I just finished my entry too and I just wanted to look at the other entries! :) Love your outfit and accessories for Saturday! :D

    http://claraclucklesaboutbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete