Thursday 24 May 2012

Paisley charm

Paisley is a print that I've seen lurking about this season and months ago I would have turned my nose up at it's 60's flare but now I think I am won over! 


Paisley was popular during the swinging 60's, heavily identified with psychedelic style and the interest in Indian spirituality. The funky prints appeared again on the s/s 12 catwalks...


Alexa Chung in JW Anderson and Jill Sander s/s 12 catwalk

Without thinking of a grannie's curtains there are some hot pieces out there on the high street.

Warehouse silk blouse £35 (was £50!), Adore this matching blazer and short suit from asos, Love dipped hem skirt £38.

Oasis headwrap £6 for just an accessory, keep touching this H&M shirt in the shop soo bright but I may cave in.. H&M £19.99 and Topshop Silk Shift Dress £70.

Have you picked up any Paisley items this summer? 



No comments:

Post a Comment